- Jan Mieszkowski, Introduction: Analogy, Terminable and Interminable
- Alan Bass, The Mystery of Sex and the Mystery of Time: An Integration of Some Psychoanalytic and Philosophical Perspectives
- Brett Levinson, In Theory, Politics Does not Exist
- Laurence A. Rickels, Endopsychic Allegories
- Eleanor Kaufman, The Desire Called Mao: Badiou and the Legacy of Libidinal Economy
- Joseph Keith, What Went Wrong? Reappraising the "Politics" of Theory. A review of Timothy Brennan, Wars of Position: the Cultural Politics of Left and Right. New York: Columbia UP, 2006.
- Joshua Kates, Philopolemology? A review of Alain Badiou, Polemics. Trans. Steve Corcoran. London: Verso, 2006.
- Michael G. Malouf, When Were We Creole? A review of Charles Stewart, ed., Creolization: History, Ethnography, Theory. Walnut Creek: Left Coast, 2007.
- Catherine Taylor, Open Studios: Rachel Blau Duplessis's Blue Studios: Poetry and Its Cultural Work. A review of Rachel Blau DuPlessis, Blue Studios: Poetry and Its Cultural Work. Tuscaloosa: Alabama UP, 2006.
- Melinda Cooper, Homeland Insecurities. A review of Randy Martin, An Empire of Indifference: American War and the Financial Logic of Risk Management. Durham: Duke UP, 2007.
Please visit: http://www.iath.virginia.edu/pmc/current.issue/.