- Kevin Inston (University College London): "Representing the Unrepresentable: Rousseau's Legislator and the Impossible Object of the People."
- Alexandros Kioupkiolis (University of Cyprus): "Keeping It Open: Ontology, Ethics, Knowledge and Radical Democracy."
- Gerald Moore (Université Paris XII): "To Have Done with The End of Sacrifice."
11:10am Coffee/Tea Break
11:30 Panel 2: The Political Subject Between Immanence and Transcendence:
- Nemonie Craven (Queen Mary): "Je suis nécessaire à la justice. Emmanuel Levinas, from conatus to fidélité a soi."
- Patricia Farrell (Manchester Metropolitan): "Responsibility without capability, responsibility within capability: the encounter with the Other in Levinas and Deleuze.
- Giorgos Fourtounis (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki): "Immanence and Subjection: Foucault, Althusser and the aporia of the subject."
1:10pm Lunch Break
2:15pm Panel 3: Ontology and Engagements with Politics:
- Ignaas Devisch & Kathleen Vandeputte (Ghent University): "Nancy and Ontological Pluralism: the Absence of a Political Program."
- Johanna Oksala (University of Dundee): "Foucault's Politicisation of Ontology."
- Paul Reynolds (Edge Hill): "Ontologies, Politics, Dialectics: the Ordering of Stable and Unstable Moments."
4:15pm Keynote Address:
- Simon Critchley (New School)
- Andrew Benjamin (Monash University)
Further information is here: http://www.politics.qmul.ac.uk/Pol%20Theory%20Conference/index.html.