- Richard Seaford (Exeter), "Money, Abstraction, and the Genesis of the Psyche"
- Alberto Toscano (Goldsmiths), "The Dead Pledge of Society: Methodological Problems and Political Consequences of 'Real Abstraction'"
- Christopher Arthur, "Abstraction, Universality and Money"
- Jan Sailer (Freiburg), "Securities: The Purest Form of Abstract Wealth"
- Nick Gray (Sussex), "Abstraction, Universality, Money and Capital"
- Marina Vishmidt (Queen Mary, University of London), "Art in and as Abstract Labour"
- Brian Fuller (York, Toronto), "Materialism and Dialectic: Reading Marx after Adorno"
- Tim Carter (Sussex), "Alienation and Domination in Marx and Wittgenstein"
- Chris Allsobrook (Sussex), "The Ideological Normative Grounds of Immanent Critique"
Further details: http://www.marxandphilosophy.org.uk/society.