- Donna L. Lillian "Modality, Persuasion and Manipulation in Canadian Conservative Discourse" pp. 1–16 Download PDF
- Robert De Beaugrande "The Discourse and Counter-Discourse of Hugo Chavez" pp. 17 – 30 Download PDF
- Anna Ewa Wieczorek "Proximisation, Common Ground, and Assertion-Based Patterns for Legitimisation in Political Discourse" pp. 31–48 Download PDF
- Cheng Le and Sin Kui King and Zheng Ying-Long "Contrastive Analysis of Chinese and American Court Judgments" pp. 49–58 Download PDF
- Mei Li Lean "'New Kids on the Block’: the Discursive Construction of two New Premiers by the Mass Media" pp. 59–75 Download PDF
- Joanne Jung-Wook Hong "Changes in McDonald’s Discourse and Ideology: Intertextual Analysis of McDonald’s vs. Criticisms" pp. 76 – 101 Download PDF
Download the issue here: http://cadaad.org/ejournal/2008/1.