- Christoph Menke, SfB/Institute for Philosophy, University of Potsdam "Not Yet – The Philosophical Significance of Aesthetics"
- Eric Alliez, CRMEP "Undoing the Image"
13.45-16.00 The Dissolution of Artistic Limits: Objects, Events, Ideas
- Juliane Rebentisch, SfB/Institute for Philosophy, University of Potsdam "Aesthetic Autonomy and Contemporary Art"
- Sebastian Egenhofer, University of Basel "Aesthetic Materiality in Conceptualism"
- Peter Osborne, CRMEP "The Fiction of the Contemporary"
16.30-17.45 Keynote lecture 1 Art & Language – artists and writers title tba (a three-hander)
18.00-19.00 Drinks reception
10.00–11.15 Keynote lecture 2 Luis Camnitzer, artist and writer "The Two Versions of Santa Anna's Leg and Other Things"
11.15-13.30 Aesthetics of Post-Autonomy: Institution, Collaboration, Participation
- Susanne Leeb, SfB "Human Rights as 'Compass' for Art"
- Stewart Martin, CRMEP "The Subsumption of Art by Capital"
- Brian Holmes, writer and critic "Rules of the Game: the Artistic Device and the Articulation of Public Speech"
14.30-16.45 Exhibition-Value: Aesthetics of Curation in a Global Artworld
- Dorethea Von Hantelmann, SfB "The Rise of Exhibitions and the Exhibition as Art"
- Charles Merewether, curator "A Work in Progress"
- Pamela Lee, Stanford University "Not Politics as Usual: on the Political 'Problem' at the Venice Biennale"
16.45–17.15 Closing Discussion
Further details: http://www.mdx.ac.uk/www/crmep/EVENTS/AestheticsandContemporaryArt.htm.