- Gabrielle M. Spiegel, “Revising the Past / Revisiting the Present: How Change Happens in Historiography” (free access to online version available here: http://www.historyandtheory.org/Spiegel.pdf);
- Jonathan Gorman, “The Commonplaces of ‘Revision’ and Their Implications for Historiographical Understanding”;
- J. D. Braw, “Vision as Revision: Ranke and the Beginning of Modern History”;
- Marnie Hughes-Warrington, “The ‘Ins’ and ‘Outs’ of History: Revision as Non-Place”;
- Sheila Fitzpatrick, “Revisionism in Soviet History”;
- Giorgos Antoniou, “The Lost Atlantis of Objectivity: The Revisionist Struggles between the Academic and Public Spheres”;
- Ethan Kleinberg, “Haunting History: Deconstruction and the Spirit of Revision”.
Click here to read abstracts of the articles: http://www.historyandtheory.org/archives/dec07.html