- Judith Tonning (University of Oxford): Heidegger’s Early Reading of Romantic Poetry
- Paola-Ludovika Coriando (University of Freiburg): Language and simplicity: Hölderlin and Heidegger
- Paul Davies (University of Sussex): Poetic Moods and the Idea of the Holy
Afternoon Session: 2-5 pm
- Simon Jarvis (University of Cambridge): Language, Truth and Verse
- Robin Purves (University of Central Lancashire): Heideggerian Influences on British Poets of the 1960s and 1970s
- George Pattison (University of Oxford): The Philosopher and the Word of the Novelist: Heidegger, Death, and Russian Literature
The colloquium will be held in Lecture Room 1, Christ Church on Saturday 26th January from 9.30 a.m.-5 p.m.and is open to all.