- Read a portion of a larger paper or new book.
- Outline a new research stream.
- Provide detailed information about new publications (articles, collections, monographs).
- Discuss plans for a future publication.
- Solicit advice and criticism on a new research plan or recent publication.
- Lead a discussion of a particular passage from Nietzsche's works, set of passages, or interpretation(s) thereof that have some particular philosophical relevance that you'll sketch for us.
Papers and presentations need not be strictly limited to discussion of Nietzsche; works on areas of contemporary philosophy to which Nietzsche is relevant are certainly welcome.The conference homepage is here: http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/philosophy/jns/niny/.