PROGRAMME:Plenary (chair: Peter Osborne, RP):
- Gayatri Spivak (Columbia University, NY), "They, the People"
- David Andress (Portsmouth), "The General Will on the Street: Parisian Activism, Sovereignty and Power, 1789–93"
- Sophie Wahnich (CNRS, Paris), "How Do the People Make Themselves Heard?"
- AbdouMaliq Simone (Goldsmiths), "Urban Intersections and the Politics of Anticipation"
- Erik Swyngedouw (Manchester), "Reflections on the Post-Political City"
- Couze Venn (Nottingham Trent), "Biopolitics, Diasporas and (Neo)Liberal Political Economy"
- Encarnacion Gutierrez Rodriguez (Manchester), "Feminist Strategies Revisited – Sexopolitics, Multitude and Biopolitics"
- Massimo De Angelis (UEL), "Crisis, Tragedies and the Commons"
- Daniel Bensaid (University of Paris-VIII), "Can We (Still) Break the Vicious Circle of Domination?"
£25/£10 unwaged Registration and further details: firstname.lastname@example.org.