- Précis: The Phenomenological Mind by Shaun Gallagher and Dan Zahavi
- Articulating and Understanding the Phenomenological Manifesto by Daniel D. Hutto
- Phenomenology, Neuroscience and Impairment by Jonathan Cole
- The Importance and Limits of Phenomenological Philosophy of Mind by Marc Slors
- Intentionality and the Externalism versus Internalism Debate by Alessandra Tanesini
- Phenomenology: Contribution to Cognitive Science by Andrew Brook
- Phenomenology as Another Toolbox for Neuroscience? by Lars Schwabe and Olaf Blanke
- Reply: A Phenomenology with Legs and Brains by Dan Zahavi and Shaun Gallagher
Or download the Complete Issue in PDF.
Visit the journal homepage here: http://www.abstracta.pro.br/english/Default.asp.