The book will invite papers on the following themes:
- New Feminist Epistemologies and Methodologies: Moving away from the dominance of discourse and social constructivism?
- From Inter-sectional to Trans-sectional Thinking: New feminist approaches to class, race, sexuality, ethnicity, globalization, and generation.
- New Feminist Languages: Challenging academic writing and thinking with new writing practices.
- New Feminist Aesthetics.
- Bringing Activism into Thinking: The relationship between academic and activist discourses (theory and practice).
- Space and Time: Exploring the relationship between corporeality and temporality, materialism and change, memory/forgetfulness and ethics.
- New Feminisms: A post-human feminism?
The deadline for submitting proposals is July 15, 2008. Proposals should be 300-500 words in length and sent in Word format to email@example.com. Please include a brief bio with your proposal.