- Name, contact information, and affiliation of presenter(s);
- Title of presentation paper(s), panel, workshop, poster session, performance, etc.;
- Abstract of 250-500 words for each individual presentation paper; and/or,
- Description of panel, workshop, etc., including siting, audio-visual, and other requirements.
- Let us know if you are willing to serve as chair for a panel or workshop that needs one.
Send your proposal by March 8, 2008 to firstname.lastname@example.org; or Peter Amato, RPA ‘08, English & Philosophy Dept., Drexel University, 3141 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19104. Information about accommodations at: http://www.radicalphilosophy.org/. A selection of papers from the conference will be published in Radical Philosophy Today, Vol. 6.(Information from http://www.continental-philosophy.org/).