- MICHAEL ROSEN AND PETER GORDON (Harvard) – European Philosophy in the Early Twentieth Century: a discussion
- EDWARD MINAR (University of Arkansas) – “Understanding the Being of the Philosophical ‘We’: Thoughts on Wittgenstein, Heidegger, and Idealism” (Chair: SEAN KELLY [Harvard])
- ANDREAS ELPIDOROU (Boston University) – “The Epistemology of Moods Revisited”
- EYLEM ÖZALTUN (Harvard) – “Non-cognitivism and the critique of traditional metaphysics in Wittgenstein and Heidegger”
- MAX DE GAYNESFORD (University of Reading) – “Mineness and Meanness in Heidegger and Wittgenstein” (Chair: RICHARD MORAN [Harvard])
For further information, contact Bernardo Zacka: firstname.lastname@example.org.